|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Creating an Application Cluster in Genesys Administrator
ImportantIf you do not require the auto-synchronization feature, you can continue to use the cluster configuration for 8.5.1—click here for details. Only Genesys Rules Engine (GRE) supports the auto-synchronization feature.
To create an application cluster in Genesys Administrator to which rules packages can be deployed.
- Import an application template of type Genesys_Rules_Engine_Application_Cluster, if one does not already exist in your environment.
- Create a Genesys Administrator application of type Genesys_Rules_Engine_Application_Cluster.
- Go to Provisioning > Environment > Applications. If required, navigate to the folder in which you want to store the new Application object.
- Open the Tasks panel, if necessary, and click Create Application in the Create section.
- Follow the steps in the Create New Application wizard. Make sure to select Genesys Rules Authoring Tool (GRAT) server as the Host in Server Info section.
- Add as connections to this cluster application the engine applications you wish to treat as a cluster. For each connection be sure to select the default port ID for the Rules Engine Web Application (either GRE or Genesys Web Engagement).
- Add the cluster application as a connection to the GRAT application.
- Save the changes.
This page was last edited on August 30, 2019, at 19:57.