Role Task Permissions
When the Genesys Rule Authoring Tool has been deployed by using Genesys Administrator, role task permissions can be configured in Genesys Administrator.
A new Role object can be created under Provisioning > Accounts > Roles. On the Role Privileges tab there will be a check box to add the privileges that are associated with the Genesys Rule Authoring Generic Server.
Users can be granted a specific set of permissions by adding them as members of a role—either individually or as part of an access group. There are four groups of privileges:
- Rule Authoring—Create, Delete, Modify, and View
- Rule Packages—Create, Modify, Delete, and Deploy
- Rule Templates—Create, Modify, and Delete
- Test Scenarios—Create, Modify, View, Delete and Execute
- Business Calendars—Create, Delete, Modify, and View
- Snapshots—Create, Delete, and View