Related Documentation Resources
The following resources provide additional information that is relevant to this software. Consult these additional resources, as necessary:
- The Management Layer User's Guide provides information about the concepts, terminology, and procedures that apply to this layer of the Genesys Framework.
- The Framework 8.5 Configuration Options Reference Manual provides information about configuration options for Framework components.
- The Configuration Manager Help provides information about using Configuration Manager in either an enterprise or a multi-tenant environment.
- The Management Framework Deployment Guide provides information about configuring, installing, starting, and stopping Framework components.
- The Framework Database Connectivity Guide describes the concepts and procedures relevant to how Genesys software connects to databases.
- The Framework Combined Log Events Help describes log events that Genesys server applications generate and that Solution Control Interface displays. The Framework Combined Log Events Help includes descriptions of Genesys Info Mart log events.
- The Interaction Concentrator 8.x Deployment Guide provides information about architecture, configuration requirements, and installation steps for Interaction Concentrator, and it describes how to make data from the Genesys Outbound Contact solution available in Interaction Database (IDB).
- The Interaction Concentrator 8.x User’s Guide provides basic information about IDB architecture and detailed information about Interaction Concentrator features and functionality, including attached data processing, available stored procedures, and integration with other Genesys products.
- The Interaction Concentrator 8.x Physical Data Model for your relational database management system (RDBMS) provides information about the IDB schemas.
- The Genesys Info Mart Operations Guide describes the procedures that you must follow to schedule and monitor the Genesys Info Mart jobs that extract, transform, and load (ETL) data, maintain the Info Mart database, migrate Genesys Info Mart, and export Info Mart data.
- The Genesys Info Mart User’s Guide provides information about how to use data that is stored by Genesys Info Mart for contact center historical reporting.
- The Genesys Info Mart Physical Data Model (formerly Reference Manual) for your RDBMS provides information about the Info Mart database schema. Physical Data Model documentation is available for:
- The Genesys Info Mart Configuration Options Reference provides details about all the Genesys Info Mart configuration options.
- The Genesys Info Mart Manager Help tells how to manage Genesys Info Mart jobs with Genesys Info Mart Manager. Also see the "How to" videos.
- The Genesys Info Mart Log Events Help describes log events for Genesys Info Mart release 8.5, including log events that were added, removed, or updated in 8.5 releases.
- The Genesys Info Mart Business Continuity Deployment Guide, provides information and procedures that are relevant to Genesys Info Mart deployment in an environment that requires support for Business Continuity.
- The Genesys Info Mart Database Size Estimator helps you estimate the size of your Info Mart database when you are planning your deployment. The estimator is a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 spreadsheet.
- The Database Compatibility Reference includes compatibility information for database tables and fields that existed in the Genesys Info Mart database schema in release 7.6. This document provides guidelines for mapping Info Mart 7.6 database SQL queries for use with an Info Mart 8.x database.
Release Notes and Product Advisories for this product are available on the Genesys Customer Care website at http://www.genesys.com/customer-care.
- The Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Deployment Guide describes how to deploy the Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) package provided with Genesys Info Mart.
- The Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Reference Manual describes the aggregate tables that are available to Genesys Info Mart customers with deployment of RAA.
- The Reporting and Analytics Aggregates User’s Guide describes the aggregation process, provides the aggregation hierarchies, and explains how to enable aggregation of user data.
- The Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Options Reference provides details about all the RAA configuration options.
- The Genesys CX Insights Deployment Guide provides instructions for installation, configuration, and startup of GCXI.
- The Genesys CX Insights User Guide provides instructions for working with reports and objects in GCXI, including report descriptions and sample report output.
- The Genesys CX Insights 9.0 Projects Reference Guide describes objects that are used in Genesys CX Insights projects (and reports), focusing on metrics, attributes, and the folders that are used to organize them.
- The Genesys CX Insights Hardware Sizing Guide provides information about hardware sizing for typical contact center scenarios.
- The Genesys Technical Publications Glossary, which is available on the Genesys Documentation website, provides a comprehensive list of the Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terminology and acronyms used in this document.
- The Genesys Migration Guide which ships on the Genesys Documentation Library DVD, provides documented migration strategies for Genesys product releases. The Genesys Info Mart 8.x part of the guide includes instructions on how to migrate Genesys Info Mart from release 8.0.x to release 8.5. Contact Genesys Customer Care for more information.
Information on supported hardware and third-party software is here:
- The Genesys Info Mart page in the Supported Operating Environment Reference
- Genesys Supported Media Interfaces Guide
Consult the following additional resources as necessary:
- The Genesys Hardware Sizing Guide provides information about Genesys hardware sizing guidelines for the Genesys 8.x releases.
- The Genesys Interoperability Guide provides information on the compatibility of Genesys products with various Configuration Layer Environments; Interoperability of Reporting Templates and Solutions; and Gplus Adapters Interoperability.
- The Genesys Licensing Guide introduces you to the concepts, terminology, and procedures that are relevant to the Genesys licensing system.
- The Genesys Sizing Tools page provides sizing calculators, guides, and other tools to help you estimate the solution size and component distribution, understand the overall architecture, and obtain detailed product-specific sizing for specific components.
For additional system-wide planning tools and information, see the release-specific listings of System-Level Documents on the Genesys Documentation website.
Genesys product documentation is available on the: