Assigning an agent to an access group
To allow the agent access to Business Edition Premise features, you must assign each agent to an access group.
To assign an agent to a BEP access group:
- Log in to Genesys Administrator at http://VM host name or IP address/wcm/.
- User Name: default
- Password: password
- Application: default
- Host Name: VM host name
- Port: 8888
- Go to Configuration > Accounts > Access Groups > Users.
- Add the agent.
- Return to Configuration > Accounts > Access Groups and add the agent to one of two access groups:
- If the agent uses a SIP phone, add the agent under the Users tab of the Agents access group.
- If the agent uses a soft phone such as SJPhone or a physical soft phone such as AudioCodes, add the agent under the Users tab of the Agents3rdParty access group.
This page was last modified on 11 July 2016, at 09:16.