Deploying Privacy Manager
- Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) 184.108.40.206 to 8.5.260.11
- UCS 220.127.116.11 or later
- UCS Proxy 8.5.100.04 or later.
- Classification Server 8.5.200.05 or later
- If a previous version of Privacy Manager was installed on the current host, uninstall that version.
ImportantOne UCS instance can support multiple tenants in Privacy Manager, and each tenant's data is stored separately from other tenants. The graphic below shows two tenants (Environment and Tenant_extra) using one UCS instance (ContactServer_852_2). The Environment tenant has data that is not accessible in the Tenant_extra tenant.
Create a Zip File
- Create a temporary folder on your desktop.
- Copy the IP folder from the original location (typically, the product CD) into the temporary folder.
- Copy the templates folder from the original location into the temporary folder.
- Zip the temporary folder.
Alternatively, contact Genesys Customer Care to obtain the required Zip file containing the installation package and associated templates.
Install with the GAX Installation Wizard
- Add the following option to the Application Options tab of the Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) Application object on the host:
- Section name: asd
- Option name: plugin_ip_list
- Option value: PrivacyMng64 (Windows host) or PrivacyMng (Linux host)
- Restart GAX.
- Upload the Privacy Manager installation package (IP). If you previously uploaded the IP, do so again.
- Carry out the plug-in installation process. To uninstall Privacy Manager, use the general procedure for removing a plug-in.
- Restart GAX.
This page was last modified on October 17, 2018, at 10:38.