Predictive Routing - Agent State Connector Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This is a restricted release for this component. For availability of this release, contact your Genesys representative. This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now have Agent State Connector collect call connId data from Stat Server and write it to the Agent Profile schema for use in Predictive Routing. To enable this functionality, create a new stat type definition in the Stat Server Application object and configure the new Agent State Connector ss-custom-statistic-name option.
- For complete configuration information, see Enable Collection and Storage of Call ConnIds in the Predictive Routing Deployment and Operations Guide. (PRR-2113)
- ASC now supports connections to an upgraded (secure) Configuration Server port and supports TLS 1.2 protocol for its connection to a secure Stat Server port.
- Note: Genesys does not support the use of TLS 1.1. (PRR-1876)
- Agent State Connector can now be configured to automatically create an Agent Profile schema, if none exists, or to verify the existing schema. Both behaviors are enabled by the new auto-schema-discovery configuration option, which is set to true (on) by default. (PRR-1665)
- Agent State Connector is supported on Windows operating systems. For exact versions supported, see the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.008.00.