Genesys Knowledge Center CMS Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The knowledge base now supports regional versions of the same language, for example, US English and Canadian English.
- The default language is set when documents are first authored in knowledge base.
- Content is reused between regional versions of the same language.
- Supports HTML content, including images and both internal and external links.
- Improved content approval workflow:
- Clear indication of the status of every phase (draft, ready for review, approved, rejected).
- Commenting functionality during the approval process.
- Other usability improvements:
- Ability to copy/paste document content between different documents and versions.
- Ability to search through all document fields within the CMS.
- Identification of the agent who provided search feedback.
- Ability to import/export knowledge base definitions.
- Support of Boolean and enumerated types for custom attributes.
- Ability to schedule when content gets published (‘Valid from’)
- Discontinued support for file storage.
- Numerous security improvements.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.12.
This page was last modified on November 9, 2016, at 11:18.