|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Knowledge Center CMS Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Authoring Content Specific to Channels: When authoring content, you can now assign that content to a particular channel (for example, e-mail or chat).
- Managing Languages associated with Documents: The experience and process around managing languages with documents has been improved.
- Feedback comments: Authors can review comments to content provided by customers and agents.
- 5-star ratings: When viewing content, customers and agents can now provide feedback on that content using a 5-star rating.
- Embedded images: When authoring content, you can now embed images into that content.
- HTML links: When authoring content, you can now wrap text in an HTML link. The link might be to other Knowledge Center content, or any general URL.
- Article Content Type: Authors can now create content using the Article content type in addition to the FAQ content type.
- Health monitoring: The server exposes a set of key performance metrics which help to monitor the health of the solution.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.200.08.