Genesys Administrator Extension Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- More efficient assignment of Agent Logins: When assigning an Agent Login to an Agent using Configuration Manager or Agent Management, GAX now displays a list of only unassigned Agent Logins for assignment.
- Increased granularity for scheduling Operational Parameters: In the Operational Parameters Management module of GAX, the granularity of scheduling Operation Parameters can be set to 5 minutes, and the default value has been reduced to 15 minutes from 30. This option is set in User Preferences.
- DB Server switchover enabled: GAX now enables you to switch over DB Server from backup to primary mode when required.
- Enhanced interface: The GAX interface has been enhanced as follows:
- When exporting agents, the default Action is now UPDATE, instead of ADD. This is designed to prevent errors arising from multiple (and accidental) ADDs.
- The list of Agents now includes an Employee ID column, making it easier to view Employee IDs without viewing the agent details.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Disabled applications can no longer be started and manipulated from the GAX Dashboard. All related elements are dimmed or otherwise rendered inactive, specifically:
- The application's name and status icon are dimmed in the Dashboard's interface.
- Toggle action is disabled.
- All related menu items for the application are disabled.
Previously, disabled applications could be started by anyone with access to the Dashboard.
GAX now correctly displays configuration objects that contain multiple binary data in their configuration options. Previously, GAX was unable to display these options, and stopped responding if a user tried to open the Options tab of a Person object. (GAX-8715, GAX-8706)
In the More menu of the Applications window in GAX, dimmed menu items are now properly disabled; likewise, enabled items are not dimmed. Previously, this was not always the case, as in:
- When a running Application was selected, the menu item Start was dimmed but enabled.
- When a primary or backup Application was selected, the menu item Switch Mode was enabled but dimmed.
This version of GAX fixes a security vulnerability. (GAX-8644)
GAX now displays the correct time value for alarms. Previously, the displayed time was sometimes missing a digit or otherwise displayed incorrectly. (GAX-8621)
GAX now displays the contents of the Options tab correctly for an object, even if there are empty sections. Any empty sections are removed when the object is saved. Previously, the options were not displayed and the object could not be saved, regardless of whether the Options tab was displayed. (GAX-8497)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 22.214.171.124.
See Translation Support.