Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: After next change in Configuration Server mode
If set to true, when the master Configuration Server switches from Primary to Backup, it gets shutdown gracefully by itself and then is restarted (if Auto-Restart is enabled).
If set to false (the default), the master Configuration Server does not restart gracefully upon becoming the Backup Configuration Server.
Configuration Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new feature and enhancement:
- Support for the Windows Server 2019 operating system. See the Framework page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems. (MFWK-21880)
- When changing the account password, Configuration Server now locks an account if a user enters an incorrect old password consecutively until the lockout threshold specified by the [security-authentication-rules].account-lockout-threshold option is reached. See Framework Configuration Options Reference Manual for more detailed information about the account-lockout-threshold option. (MFWK-21764)
- On Linux and Windows, Configuration Server now supports SQL Server Authentication to connect to an MS SQL Database by using Data Source Name (DSN). See the Microsoft SQL Server Databases page in the Framework Database Connectivity Reference Guide for more detailed information about SQL Server Authentication. (MFWK-21492)
- The performance of Configuration Server during a switchover is improved by allowing the backup Configuration Server to start accepting new client connections faster. Also, to avoid restarting Configuration Server manually upon a switchover, the automated failover procedure for Configuration Server now checks the backupmode-restart option to ensure that the backup Configuration Server has restarted automatically after the switchover to the backup mode. (MFWK-20810, MFWK-18358)
- Configuration Server now accepts a value greater than 9999 for the server port and management port parameters. (MFWK-18395)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The gauth_ldap_tls10ssv3.dll file that provides backward compatibility to TLS 1.0 is now working as expected. Previously, Configuration Server could not load the LDAP library when using this DLL file. (MFWK-21962)
A spacing error in the following event message has been corrected: Password will expire in X days. Please change password to continue. (MFWK-21691)
When multiple transactions are in progress during the switchover, the probability of the new primary Configuration Server to reload the data has been reduced. (MFWK-21530)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.