Configuration Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
- Forced password change upon user login (due to explicit password reset or password expiration) is now delayed in cases when data change is temporarily impossible because of reasons, such as:
- Master Configuration Server (CS) switched to read-only mode
- Disconnected from DBMS
- Proxy disconnected from Master
- In such cases the user is allowed to log in using the old password without changing it. The user is requested to change password upon the next login when data change is possible.
- User password change, both forced upon login and voluntary with "Change Password" UI functions, is now possible through a read-only CS proxy. This does not apply to regular Person object change requests, containing password change.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199.
This page was last edited on May 8, 2020, at 15:27.