Genesys Pulse 9.0.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 9.0.x releases of Genesys Pulse. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
For information about 8.5.x releases of Genesys Pulse, see the 8.5 Release Note (Cumulative).
Releases are listed by version number rather than in date order. For this reason, a recent release may be listed after earlier releases, if the version number is lower. Except when otherwise noted in the information for a specific release, each release includes all of the features and corrections that were introduced for the applicable operating system at earlier dates, regardless of the version numbering.
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the Genesys Pulse page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference.
You can find Release Notes for particular releases of Genesys Pulse at the following links:
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This section documents features that are no longer supported in this software. This cumulative list is in release-number order with the most recently discontinued features at the top of the list. For more information on discontinued support for operating environments and databases, see the Discontinued Support page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference.
- Only the two latest releases of Google Chrome and the latest release of Firefox ESR are supported. Support for earlier releases is discontinued.
- Internet Explorer 11
|Discontinued as of||Date: July 11, 2022||Release: 9.0.007.08|
- Apple Safari version 12
|Discontinued as of||Date: July 30, 2021||Release: 9.0.006.04|
- PostgreSQL 9.5
|Discontinued as of||Date: March 3, 2021||Release: 9.0.006.02|
- Oracle 12.2 (Oracle 12c R2)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
|Discontinued as of||Date: November 30, 2020||Release:|
- Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
|Discontinued as of||Date: June 30, 2020||Release:|
- PostgreSQL 9.4
- Oracle 11g
|Discontinued as of||Date: May 27, 2020||Release: 9.0.005.02|
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
|Discontinued as of||Date: July, 2019||Release:|
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.0.x releases of Genesys Pulse, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Genesys Pulse, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the Genesys Pulse page.
- The Genesys Pulse Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring Genesys Pulse.
- The Genesys Pulse Help provides details about using Genesys Pulse.
- The Genesys Pulse page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for Genesys Pulse components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.