iWD Manager Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- iWD Manager now loads lists of possible values for Queue Type and Media Type to be used in Filters, iWD Query Language (iWD QL) queries and the Custom Filter Query Wizard. (IWD-9203)
- Significant improvements for iWD QL have been introduced:
- iWD QL now suggests possible values of attribute names, attribute values and operands.
- iWD QL now supports the IN <LIST> operator.
- A number of minor improvements and fixes have been implemented.
- Please see the documentation for details. (IWD-9039)
- iWD Query Language is now fully localized. (IWD-9046)
- iWD now fully supports GRS 9.0. (IWD-8805)
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 is discontinued. See the IWD page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems. (IWD-8796)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
iWD Manager’s Global Task List now works correctly when started without -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 in JavaServerStarter.ini (Windows) or iwd_manager.sh. (Linux) (IWD-9253)
Custom Attributes without the translate-to option can no longer be used for filtering in Filters and the Custom Query Filter Wizard. Previously this scenario generated an error. (IWD-9135).
iWD Manager now opens the Global Task correctly even if a custom attribute without the translate-to option is presented. (IWD-9120)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.012.08.