iWD Manager 9.0.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 9.0.x releases of iWD Manager. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
Available Releases[+] Note about release order
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|9.0.008.05||03/19/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.007.07||02/07/19||Update||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.007.05||12/03/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.006.01||09/18/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.005.04||08/16/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.004.07||06/22/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.003.08||03/14/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.002.20||12/22/17||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the IWD page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.5.x releases of iWD Manager, see the 8.5 Release Note (Cumulative).
Discontinued Support[+] Note about discontinued items
- Java 1.7 and 1.6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 operating system
- Microsoft IE 8, 9 and 10 browsers
- MS SQL Server 2005
- Windows Server 2008 operating system
Discontinued as of: 9.0.002.20
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.0.x releases of iWD Manager, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about iWD Manager, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the IWD page.
- The iWD Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring iWD Manager.
- iWD Manager Help describes what you can do in the Global Task List of the iWD Manager application.
- The IWD page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for iWD components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.