iWD Manager Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|12/22/17||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A new REST API for iWD Manager is now available to customers who want to develop custom solutions.
- The user interface of iWD Manager has been updated to bring it into line with other Genesys applications and components. As part of this update, the Custom Interaction Properties functionality has been moved into the iWD Plug-in for GAX. iWD Manager Help and iWD Plug-in for GAX Help have also been updated accordingly.
- iWD Manager now runs as a standalone Java application using embedded Tomcat, and so needs no external servers.
- iWD Manager no longer has a separate database for configuration objects. Configuration of iWD Manager filters, icons and user settings has been moved to Configuration Server.
- iWD Manager now searches for tasks by either Task ID or Capture ID.
- Global Task List History now supports the reporting of more than one call to Genesys Rules Engine (GRE) within a single strategy.
- Content Security Policy has been implemented in this release.
- Support for Role-Based Access Control is implemented in this release.
- Support for Macintosh OS X, Apple Safari v9 and 10 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Java 1.8 is implemented and mandatory in this release.
- Support for Java 1.7 and 1.6 is discontinued.
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 is discontinued.
- Support for Microsoft IE 8, 9 and 10 is discontinued.
- Support for MS SQL Server 2005 is discontinued.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 is discontinued.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Incorrect passwords now give the same error message on primary and backup Configuration Servers. (IWD-5514)
Some filter criteria have been renamed to be more intuitive. (IWD-5488)
A problem with switching to a different page has been corrected in the new iWD Manager UI. (IWD-5535)
Detailed migration information is in the migration section of the Deployment Guide.