|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
iWD Manager Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|10/01/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for custom attribute types
- ORS Business Process improvements
- The maximum number of retries to connect GRE/UCS is now restricted for the InvokeGRE and InvokeUCS strategies in order to prevent an infinite loop if GRE/UCS is down. (IWD-8602)
- The iWD Business Process now properly handles ORS timeouts and GRE/UCS unavailability. (IWD-8579)
- You can now create a bookmark for any page in the Global Task List (for example, for a custom filter). If you navigate to this bookmark after being logged out, you are routed to login and then redirected to the desired URL after authentication. In previous versions, bookmarked pages could be used only after loging in explicitly. (IWD-6033)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
An issue with missing testLinks in Standard Rules Templates has been fixed. (IWD-8651)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.010.16.