The Team view is where you can focus on the teams' overall status in real time. In addition to performance information, Frontline Advisor tracks and records all exceptions and enables you to enter coaching information to support positive and negative feedback. You describe your actions for dealing with the alert in a note. The note becomes part of the recorded history of the agent.
Information in the Team view is updated and refreshed by default every 10 seconds for state data and by default every 10 minutes for performance data. The refresh rate is configured by the administrators.
Some default columns include:
- Agent Name—When available, this column displays the first initial, or first name in later versions of Advisors, followed by the last name of the agent. If the agent's name has not been supplied, the agent's email address is displayed, or if that is not available, the agent's user name.
- DN — The agent's extension or ACD position in a voice environment, or, in a multimedia environment, the channel into which the agent is logged. The DN column of the Team pane can display any of following values:
- N/A: The agent is logged out of all channels.
- Agent's extension or ACD position plus the name of the associated switch: The agent is logged in to a voice channel only. For example, 1112@SIP_1.
- A DN that specifies a multimedia channel: The agent is logged in to a multimedia channel only. For example, chat or email.
- Agent's extension or ACD position plus the name of the associated switch and a multimedia channel identifier: The agent is logged in to both a voice channel and a multimedia channel. For example, 1112@SIP_1, email.
- Agent Skills—The skill list for the agent, including the level of each assigned skill. Skills are arranged alphabetically.
- Alert State—The agent’s current alert state is indicated by a colored icon. In addition to red and green, a gray icon indicates the agent is not logged in.
- State—The agent’s current state. The following table lists the available agent states, grouped alphabetically.
|After Call Work||Call Conferenced||Logged Off||Ready|
|Agent Work Not Ready||Call Dialing||Logged On||Not Ready|
|Call Initiated||Not Monitored|
|Call Internal||Off Hook|
|Call Outbound||On Hook|
- Time in current state—The amount of time that the agent has been in the current state (minutes:seconds).
- Reason Code—A code indicating the reason for the agent's most recent change of state.
- Agent ID—The agent’s identification.
- Login Time—The login date and time of the agent.
- Current Skill—The agent’s current skill (column availability is dependent on the Frontline Advisor configuration in your enterprise).
- Call Type—The current call type (column availability is dependent on the Frontline Advisor configuration in your enterprise).
Filtering the Team View by Agent Skills
You can filter the Team view by agent skills. There is a Skill filter at the top of the Team view. Enter a skill, either the full or a partial skill name, in the filter field and click . The Team view now displays only agents whose skill names include the search string you entered.
You can filter by agent skills even if the Agent Skills metric column is not showing in your Team view; that is, the metric might be hidden from display based on settings in the Column Chooser, but you can continue to filter your list of agents based on specific agent skills.