The Media Icons view
The Media Icons view lets you map graphical icons to media types for display in the GTL. iWD comes with some pre-loaded icons, but you can import additional icons and map them to existing media types, or new media types. You can also export the icon set to an XML file.
- Media Type— The media type to which the icon will be mapped. This list of media types is retrieved dynamically from Genesys Configuration Server. Media types are a type of Business Attribute in Configuration Server. Genesys provides out-of-the-box media types but new custom media types can be added.
- Icon—The graphical 16x16 icon that will be displayed in the GTL when a task is of the media type to which the icon is mapped.
- Type—The icon's file type. Icons should be 16x16, but can be in any of the following file formats:
Click the mapping in the table to change the icon associated with the media type.
Click the media type to add a new mapping.
Use the toolbar commands to do the following:
- Remove—Remove a selected icon.
- Save—Save changes.
- Refresh—Refresh the display.
- Icon set—Add new icons from a local file system.
- Import—Allows you to import the iWD Media Icons configuration from an XML file. Click Import, select a file on your local drive, select it and and click Open.
- Export—Export the iWD Media Icons configuration to a local XML file.