Data Mart Dashboard
Filters and Constraints
Configuration Server respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permissions and privileges to access.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the cube icon to open the Tenant Directory filter panel. In this panel, click the Tenant that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the Tenant list.
You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order. You can add columns to or remove columns from display by clicking Column Picker.
To select or de-select multiple objects at once, click Select.
Each entry is shown with the following data fields:
- Name—Name of solution. Clicking on the solution displays the dashboard of the attached iWD Data Mart.
Data Mart Data Fields
- Service Name—The name of the service. Sort the list using the up and down arrows.
- Inactive—The Stopped status appears in this column when service is inactive. Sort the list using the up and down arrows.
- Active—The Started status appears in this column when service is running. Data Mart jobs can also have Scheduled status. Sort the list using the up and down arrows.
- Status Message—Displays additional service-status details, when available, such as an error message.
To start a service, click it, then click Start.
To stop a service, click it, then click Stop.
To display the log file for a service, click it, then click Log. A new Log Viewer window displaying the log contents is shown. In the Log Viewer window you can:
- Refresh the log
- Download the contents of the log to a file