Filters and Constraints
Configuration Server respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permissions and privileges to access.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the cube icon to open the Tenant Directory filter panel. In this panel, click the Tenant that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the Tenant list.
You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order. You can add or remove columns by clicking Select Columns.
To select or de-select multiple objects at once, click Select.
Each entry is shown with the following data fields:
- Name—Name of the solution hosting iWD Data Mart.
- Application—Name of the iWD Runtime Node application attached to the selected Solution. There is a one-to-one relationship between Solutions requiring Data Mart and iWD Runtime Node applications. The iWD Runtime Node can be detached from the Solution by selecting a blank name in this field.
- Host—Host where the iWD Runtime Node is installed. Selectable from the list of hosts configured in GAX Configuration Manager.
- Port—Port assigned to iWD Runtime Node. Numeric field; the value must be between 1 and 65535 inclusive. The port must be unique within the host.
- ETL Scripts Directory—The directory on the server in which iWD Data Mart ETL scripts are stored. For example, the default path used when iWD Data Mart is installed is C:\Program Files\GCTI\iWD Data Mart\etl. Note: Unicode symbols in the path are not supported.
- Configuration Server's Database Access Point—The name of the Database Access Point associated with Configuration Server. Required for Data Mart's Load Config job.
- Number of Threads—Performance tuning: the size of the thread pool.
- Ignored Dimensions—Performance tuning: the list of dimensions that will be ignored by the Load Intraday job. One dimension per line.
- Default Dimension Key—Performance tuning: the default value which will be used for ignored dimensions' keys.
- Clear Dimension Cache—Enables or disables persistence of the dimension's cache between Load Intraday job runs. With value true, the dimension's cache is cleared when the Load Intraday job completes. With value false (default), the cache persists between Load Intraday job runs. Requires restart of the IWD Runtime Node to take effect.
The Logging tab configures internal logging capabilities within the iWD Runtime Node.
- Log Level—The Service log level. This should be set to Info unless otherwise instructed by Genesys Technical Support. The possible log levels are:
- Debug—The most detailed informational events that are most useful in debugging an application.
- Info—Informational messages that highlight the progress of the application.
- Warning—Potentially harmful situations.
- Error—Error events that might not affect the application’s ability to run.
- Trace—Turns on all logging.
- Off—Turns off all logging.
- Log Directory—The directory in which the log files will be stored, for all services. If it starts with / (on Unix-based operating systems) or a drive letter (on Windows), an absolute path will be used; otherwise, the path is relative from the iWD Runtime Node installation directory.
- Note: It is strongly recommended that you only set the file path to a directory on a local machine, not a remote location such as a shared network drive. Logging to a remote location can severely impact performance.
- Log Age—Sets the number of days that log files should be kept in the system. A value of 0 disables this limit.
- Log Size—Sets a limit on the size of a single log file, in megabytes. A value of 0 disables this limit.
- Log Files—Sets a limit on the number of log files that are kept for this service, excluding the current log file. A value of 0 disables this limit.
- Log to Console—Determines (true/false, default = false) whether to log events to the console.
The Database tab defines a connection to a Data Mart database server. The configured database and user must exist in the database server. The user must have read/write permissions to the database.
- Application—The name of the Database Access Point application associated with Data Mart instance.
- Database—The name of the database. This is available only for MS SQL Server.
- SID—Oracle System ID of the database. The Oracle System ID (SID) is used to uniquely identify a particular database on a system. This is available only for Oracle database.
- Server—The database server. Selectable from list of configured hosts.
- Port—The TCP port number of the database server.
- User Name —The database user name.
- Password—The password for the database.
- Auto-Sync—The iWD Data Mart database will be initialized automatically the first time the Database Service and Kettle ETL Service are started. If the Auto-Sync option is selected, this initialization is automatic, and the Database Service will also check for updates to the iWD Data Mart database whenever a new version of iWD Data Mart is installed. When selected, the Auto-Sync option will also initialize ETL plug-ins.
- JDBC URL—Add a specific URL here for the Data Mart database used by iWD Data Mart.
- JDBC Driver Class—Should be set if you are going to use a custom JDBC driver different from the following default drivers:
- MS SQL—com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
The Stat Server tab configures the Statistics Adapter job and defines a connection to Genesys Stat Server. Statistics Adapter processes the statistical data created by the Aggregate Stats ETL job and writes stat-types and filters in the configuration for Genesys Stat Server. CCPulse+ requests iWD statistics from Stat Server, and reads the stat-types and filters from the Stat Server configuration.
- Application—The Stat Server's application name. Selectable from list of installed Stat Server applications. Each Data Mart requires separate Stat Server instance.
- Dimension Mapping—Defines how statistical dimensions are mapped.
- Filter—Dimensions are mapped to CCPulse+ filters.
- Virtual Queue—Dimensions are mapped to Genesys virtual queues.
- Virtual Queue Name—Name of the Genesys virtual queue to which statistics are distributed. Applicable only if Dimension Mapping is set to Virtual Queue.
- Service Index—Statistical service index for configuration options. This should be unique inside the set of indexes, assigned to statistical services served by the one instance of Genesys Stat Server.
- Extension File Name—Required to support a Genesys reporting environment with multiple instances of Stat Server Java Extensions. This is the name of the Stat Server Java extension jar file (BPR_iWD_Extension.jar). This file is saved to the Stat Server installation directory during installation of the iWD Stat Extensions. You can find the location of this file in Stat Server configuration options as the value of the java-libraries-dir option in the [java-config] section.
- Extension Section Name—Required to support a Genesys reporting environment with multiple instances of Stat Server Java Extensions. This property maps to the section name for the specific Stat Server Java Extension in the Stat Server configuration.
The Schedules tab configures execution schedule of three Data Mart job groups. The syntax follow standard CRON scheduling expression. For example, the following expression will cause the job to be executed every 15 minutes:
0 0,15,30,45 * * * ?
For more information about CRON scheduling, see [http://www.quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-2.1.x/tutorials/crontrigger Quartz Scheduler documentation]
- Intraday—The schedule for the Intraday job group: Load Config, Load Intraday, Aggregate Intraday, Aggregate Stats and Statistic Adapter. Typically scheduled to run every 15 minutes.
- Historical—The schedule for the Historical job group: Load Historical, Aggregate Historical and Maintain. Typically scheduled to run once a day, after midnight.
The Expirations tab configures the Maintain job, which deletes expired facts from Data Mart tables.
- Record Details—The number of days after which the detailed task (task_fact, task_event_fact, and task_work_fact) data will be removed from the database.
- Aggregation 15 min—The number of days after which the data will be removed from 15-minute aggregation tables.
The Tenant Attributes tab enables selection of up to 5 of a tenant's custom attributes, that will be loaded into the CUSTOM_DIM dimension and associated to the tenant via the CUSTOM_DIM_KEY field.
- Custom Attribute 1-5—User-configured custom Tenant attributes, selectable from the list of Custom Attributes attached to the Tenant.
The Department Attributes tab allows selection of up to 5 of a departments's custom attributes that will be loaded into the CUSTOM_DIM dimension and associated to the departments via the CUSTOM_DIM_KEY field.
- Custom Attribute 1-5—User-configured custom Department attributes, selectable from the list of Custom Attributes attached to any Department within the Solution.
The Process Attributes tab allows selection of up to 5 of a process' custom attributes, that will be loaded into the CUSTOM_DIM dimension and associated to the processes via the CUSTOM_DIM_KEY field.
- Custom Attribute 1-5—User-configured custom Process attributes, selectable from the list of Custom Attributes attached to any Process within the Solution.
The Task Attributes tab defines up to 10 names of a task's custom attributes that will be loaded into the task_fact custom attribute fields (CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTE 1-10). Names must start with a letter, and only underscores and alphanumeric characters are supported.
The Dimension Mapping tab defines up to 5 comma-separated names of a task's custom attributes that will be loaded into the CUSTOM_DIM dimension and associated to the task via the CUSTOM_DIM_KEY field. Names must start with a letter, and only underscores and alphanumeric characters are supported.