Sample Business Process: Facebook BP - Simplified
Facebook BP - Simplified is a sample Business Process that is supplied on the Genesys Social Messaging Management product CD.
The simplified Facebook business process is designed to process the submitted Facebook interactions in the most simplistic way.
- If the interaction contains both a post and comments:
- An interaction is created in the UCS database.
- The Facebook post ID and comment ID are updated in the UCS database.
- The interaction is delivered to an agent.
- If the interaction contains only a comment, it is parked in a parking queue.
Starting in release 8.5.1, Facebook Agent Delivery Strategy is modified so that target objects, rather than delivering to a specific group, use the skill-based expression 1=1, meaning the interaction is delivered to any agent who has the capacity to handle social media interactions.