Sample Business Process: Apple Business Chat BP
ABC Simple BP is a sample Business Process that is supplied with the Genesys Hub product package.
In Release 9.0.0
ABC Simple BP performs the following processing using an Inbound Strategy:
- The interaction session starts when a session is placed in the ABC inbound queue from the Chat Server.
- The interaction is then submitted to ABC Inbound Strategy for processing.
- If an agent is available within the configured time (for example, 2 minutes), an interaction is created.
- If an agent is unavailable within the configured time, the message, No agents available now. Please repeat request later, is sent to the client through Chat Server.
- After the interaction is created, a nickname is assigned to the client and the chat message is updated with the nickname.
- The interaction is then placed in the agent queue for processing.
Objects Installed with Sample Business ProcessesHub Connectors for Twitter, Facebook, ABC, and WhatsApp
This page was last edited on October 16, 2018, at 12:26.