Sample Business Process: Apple Business Chat BP
ABC Simple BP is a sample Business Process that is supplied with the Genesys Hub product package.
In Release 9.0.0
ABC Simple BP performs the following processing using an Inbound Strategy:
- The interaction session starts when a session is placed in the ABC inbound queue from the Chat Server.
- The interaction is then submitted to ABC Inbound Strategy for processing.
- If an agent is available within the configured time (for example, 2 minutes), an interaction is created.
- If an agent is unavailable within the configured time, the message, No agents available now. Please repeat request later, is sent to the client through Chat Server.
- After the interaction is created, a nickname is assigned to the client and the chat message is updated with the nickname.
- The interaction is then placed in the agent queue for processing.
This page was last modified on October 16, 2018, at 04:26.