Sample Business Process: RSS BP
RSS BP is a sample Business Process that is supplied on the Genesys Social Messaging Management product CD.
RSS BP performs the following simple processing, using the following strategies:
- RSS Inbound Strategy
- Initializes the required variables.
- Ensures that the interactions will be delivered to agents in the order they were created.
- Checks whether the interaction already exists in the UCS database and, if not, creates it.
- Creates contacts in UCS.
- RSS Classify-Screen Strategy performs classification and screening, and attaches the resulting Actionability and Sentiment attributes to the interaction.
- RSS Calculation Strategy processes all previously attached classification and screening keys and attaches the keys desktop_sentiment and desktop_actionable, which the desktop uses in presenting the interaction in its user interface.
- RSS Agent Delivery Strategy delivers the interaction to the agent desktop.
ImportantStarting in release 8.5.1, RSS Agent Delivery Strategy is modified so that target objects, rather than delivering to a specific group, use the skill-based expression 1=1, meaning the interaction is delivered to any agent who has the capacity to handle social media interactions.
This page was last modified on October 16, 2018, at 05:26.