Transport Layer Security Support
Secured connections are supported by the following components:
- Gplus Media Routing for Siebel CRM (GenOpenMediaServer)
- Gplus Communication Server for Siebel CRM (GenCommServer, GenCommDrv)
- Gplus Adapter for Siebel CRM Configuration Synchronization (GplusConfSynch)
- Gplus Adapter for Siebel CRM Campaign Synchronization (GplusCampSynch)
- Gplus UCS Gateway for Siebel CRM
Note the following:
- Secured connection configuration for GenOpenMediaServer, GenCommServer, GplusConfSynch, GplusCampSynch servers is performed according to common rules described in the Genesys Security Deployment Guide.
- Secured connection configuration for GenCommDrv is described in the Gplus Adapter 8.0 for Siebel CRM Deployment Guide: Chapter 3, Deploying the Communication Server for Siebel CRM, Configuring the GenCommDrv.ini File section.
- Secured connection configuration on Siebel side is described in Siebel Documentation.
- Secured connections for Gplus UCS Gateway for Siebel CRM are supported starting with 8.0.300 release and described in the next section.
Note: Genesys Security Pack 8.5.100.07 is the minimal required version to support TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2.
Configuring HTTPS for the Gplus UCS Gateway for Siebel CRM
- In Configuration Manager, right-click the corresponding Adapter’s Application object on the Options tab, and select the HTTP section.
- Configure the following options:
- Set the ssl-enabled option to true.
- Set the ssl-protocol option to the name of the requested SSL protocol.
- Set the key-store-file and key-store-pass options.
- Set the trust-store-file and trust-store-pass options (if needed)
- Set the client-auth option (if needed)
For more detailed information about security options see Chapter 7. Deploying the UCS Gateway Server, Setting the Genesys Configuration Options for the UCS Gateway Server for Siebel CRM in Common Changes.
Note:Java SE 7 is the minimum required version to support TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2.