New in Release 8.5.0
This section describes the changes that have been incorporated within this guide since the initial release of Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.0.
New in Release 8.5.010.16
- Genesys Info Mart support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance has been extended to include requests from employees. The description of Job_MaintainGIM has been updated accordingly.
New in Release 8.5.010
- Information about Genesys Info Mart support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance has been added to the description of Job_MaintainGIM and to the troubleshooting information about Genesys Info Mart job error.
New in Release 8.5.007
- Added information regarding the execution of the script to create indexes and views on the About Jobs page. See the sections pertaining to Job_ExtractGIM, Job_InitializeGIM, and Job_MigrateGIM.
- Added Information on the About Jobs page pertaining to ensuring that DST adjustments are applied correctly.
- Updated Information on the About Jobs page pertaining to the date-time-max-days-ahead option. See the Job_MaintainGIM section.
- Updated the About Jobs page to describe the new on-demand-migration configuration option. See the Job_MigrationGIM section.
- Added information about viewing software release information on the Managing Genesys Info Mart page. See the new section Viewing Software Release Information.
- Updated the Using Genesys Info Mart Manager page to describe the new autmatic refresh functionality.
New in Release 8.5.005
- Added information about JobExportGIM on the following pages:
- Updated information on the About Jobs page to better describe Job_MaintainGIM.
New in Release 8.5.004
This page was last modified on October 2, 2018, at 05:44.