|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
About This Document
This guide is primarily intended for business users who want to query Genesys Info Mart data and for business-application developers who want to develop business-intelligence applications that query the data.
The guide assumes that you have a solid understanding of database-management systems and structured query languages (such as SQL). Familiarity with CTI (computer-telephony integration) concepts, processes, terminology, and applications would also be helpful, as would a basic understanding of the Genesys Framework — its architecture and functions.
Related Resources for Premise Customers
Genesys Info Mart uses source data from several Genesys products. Because of this, Genesys strongly recommends that you read the following documentation in order to better understand the data that is presented in the Genesys Info Mart:
- Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide
- Genesys Info Mart Physical Data Model (formerly known as a Reference Manual) for your RDBMS
- Genesys Info Mart Operations Guide
- Genesys Info Mart Database Size Estimator (unchanged from 8.1)
- Genesys Info Mart Business Continuity Deployment Guide (unchanged from 8.1.4)
- Interaction Concentrator Deployment Guide
- Interaction Concentrator Physical Data Model for your particular RDBMS
- Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) Help
- Framework Configuration Manager Help (8.1)
- Genesys Technical Publications Glossary, which provides a list of Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terms and acronyms
- Release Notes for this product, which are available on the Genesys Documentation website