Document Change History
This page summarizes the changes made in this document for release 9.0.0.
Changes in release 9.0.004.01
- Applied standard template to the introduction page, and moved information to the new Overview page.
- Moved Architecture information to its own page.
- Added User Login configuration settings to Configuring Genesys Intelligent Automation page.
Changes in release 9.0.003.00
- No changes to this document were made in release 9.0.003.00.
Changes in release 9.0.002.00
- GDPR compliance was added to the Overview page.
Changes in release 9.0.001.01
- Integration with PureConnect has been added to the introduction page, and to the installation procedures.
Changes in release 9.0.000.01
- Genesys App Automation Platform has been renamed Genesys Intelligent Automation. Note that some folder and path names still include GAAP and/or SpeechStorm, but these too will be rebranded as the product evolves.
- A new page Integrating Dialog Engine briefly describes Genesys Dialog Engine, and how to configure Intelligent Automation to work with it.
- Information about the new open-source databases, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch, has been added to the Software Prerequisites, Pre-Installation Checklist, and Installing Intelligent Automation pages.
- This page, and the Supported Languages page that describes the languages supported by Intelligent Automation, have been added.
- The Existing Installation page has been moved from this guide to the Intelligent Automation Migration Guide.
- Some pages have been updated with more accurate titles to better reflect their content.
This page was last modified on June 26, 2018, at 11:07.