Cut/Copy/Paste an Object
You can cut, copy, or paste categories, standard responses, field codes, and screening rules. The general procedure is:
- Select the object.
- Click the stack of pages file:EsMgr852_cutcopy-icon.png icon, and select Cut, Copy, Paste or Paste to Root.
You can cut, copy, or paste any object, including root categories.
- When you cut an object, it disappears from its original location only after you paste it somewhere else—except that if you cut a category that has a linked screening rule, the screening rule remains in its original location.
- You can also delete any object by selecting it, then clicking the Delete icon.
- If you paste an object into a location that includes an object with the same name, the pasted object is renamed Copy_of_<name>.
- Starting in release 8.5.2, you can paste screening rules across tenants as a part of a category tree.
This page was last edited on October 12, 2018, at 22:43.