In eServices, a means of keeping the size of the Universal Contact Server (UCS) database under control. Archived records are removed from the Main database and stored in the Archive database. Pruned records are deleted and not stored.
UCS Manager (Universal Contact Server Manager) connects to UCS and provides a graphic interface that you can use to:
- Configure the options that handle maintenance of the UCS database.
- Correct certain problems that may exist with data integrity.
- Display statistics about the UCS database.
ImportantMaintenance here refers to archiving and pruning.
UCS Manager Help describes how to perform all of these tasks.
If UCS Manager is inactive for a certain length of time, it first issues a warning, then requires you to log in again. The default length of this timeout is 15 minutes; the warning is issued two minutes before the time expires.
To adjust the length of the inactivity timeout,
- In the Advanced View/Annex (Genesys Administrator) or the Annex tab (Configuration Manager), create a section called Security (if it does not already exist).
- In the Security section, create an option called inactivity-timeout and give it the desired value. Valid values are any integer from 1 to 1440. Changes take effect upon restart.
This page was last edited on February 28, 2020, at 17:11.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!