Journey Timeline Interface
|The Customer Journey timeline is a web-based interface which provides a visualization of Context Services data. This interface is intended to be used by developers and supervisors looking for detailed information about a specific customer. (Tell me why.)|
The Customer Journey Timeline is available as part of the GMS Service Management User interface (you can read deployment information here). To access this interface, you must login as a user who owns the Administrator or Supervisor privilege.
Then, you can select the Journey Timeline item.
Searching a Customer with Customer Journey
You can query a user based on the e-mail address, phone number, and name fields. These fields must match a value in the UCS database to work correctly. There is no automatic completion available.
- Select a key in the search drop down menu, then enter a value in the Search textbox. The value must match a UCS entry to get a result.
- The interface displays a list of results. Select a customer in the list.
- The interface displays the customer's timeline.
Managing the Timeline
The timeline shows all the customer's services and their current status (active, inactive). If you select a service, Customer Journey displays the list of states for the given selection.
- You can manage the timeline (expand or contract) by using the icons in the left menu sidebar.
- You can navigate to services by using the icons in the left menu side-bar, or you can simply left click in the timeline to move it.
- You can select a service and get a state and task vertical timeline, which shows the service's contents.