Context Services 8.5 API Reference
|Purpose: To provide detailed description of REST resources and queries available in Context Services 8.5. Each page is presented with out-of-the-box query examples to meet your business needs.|
This API reference details the list of operations and resources that should help you to create an application on top of Context Services using the REST technology:
- Service management in GMS:
- Start and stop services, as well as nested state and tasks.
- Retrieve events
- Access nested data available as flexible JSON extensions.
- Customer profile and interaction management in UCS:
- Create and fill in profiles, store interaction data
This page was last edited on July 20, 2016, at 10:28.