New in This Release
The following general changes have been implemented in the 8.1 release of CSTA Connector:
- Support for the new Broadsoft Release 17 SP4 feature: Call Recording.
- Multiple connections from T-Server for CSTA Connector to BroadWorks Connector.
- Support on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 32- and 64-bit platforms.
- Limited display of sensitive information: In logs, new options enable sensitive data in logs to be marked for post-processing by the user, such as deletion, replacement, or hiding. See the Genesys 8.1 Security Deployment Guide for details.
- Compliance with FIPS: TLS as implemented by Genesys meets the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS).
This page was last edited on April 9, 2013, at 20:44.