Genesys Softphone Deployment and User Guide
Welcome to the Genesys Softphone Deployment Guide. This document describes how to deploy and use Genesys Softphone in your environment.
About this document
The following topics are covered in this document:
This section introduces you to the features of Genesys Softphone.
This section explains how to deploy Genesys Softphone.
How to use
This section explains how to use Genesys Softphone.
What's new in Genesys Softphone?
Here is a list of major changes for each specified release of Genesys Softphone:
Genesys Softphone 9.0.007.09
The following content has been added to the Genesys Softphone Deployment Guide for 9.0.007.09:
- Support for the Genesys Softphone VDI Adapter in an eLux environment.
Genesys Softphone 9.0.006.02
The following content has been added to the Genesys Softphone Deployment Guide for 9.0.006.02:
- policy.endpoint.defer_device_release to control the delay period for releasing audio devices after the audio stream has stopped.
Genesys Softphone 9.0.002.06
The following content has been added to the Genesys Softphone Deployment Guide for 9.0.002.06:
- policy.endpoint.public_address:$net:<subnet> to support dynamic VPN connections.
- policy.session.rx_agc_mode to enable and disable Receiving-side Automatic Gain Control (Rx AGC)
- policy.security.use_srtp has been extended with new valid values.
Contacting Genesys Customer Care
If you have purchased support directly from Genesys, please contact Genesys Customer Care. Before contacting Customer Care, please refer to the Genesys Care Program Guide for complete contact information and procedures.