DR Peer and Remote Site Deployment
The following tasks describe the steps necessary to deploy SIP Business Continuity in the following scenario:
- Two sites, S1 and S2, are configured as a DR peer. You want to call the agents in the DR peer from a third site S3.
Unless otherwise stated, refer to the Framework 8.1 SIP Server Deployment Guide for information about the configuration options.
Deploying SIP Business Continuity With a Remote Site
See Basic Deployment.
- On the third switch, configure two Trunk DNs, and configure the contact option on each DN as follows:
- First DN: contact=<FQDN of DR peer>
- Second DN: contact=<FQDN of DR peer>
- On both DNs, do no configure the auto-redirect-enabled option.
Configure ISCC COF access between the following sites:
- The remote site and the first DR pair site.
- The remote site and the second DR pair site.