Genesys Pulse Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Ability to change Language and Time Zone preferences from the user menu in the Genesys Pulse navigation bar. Language and Time Zone selected in GAX User preferences menu are automatically picked up by Genesys Pulse User Preferences but not vice versa. (WBRT-6785)
- Support for the following operating systems. See the Genesys Pulse page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (WBRT-13128)
- CentOS Linux 8 (WBRT-13153)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Genesys Pulse now properly handles switchover between HA pair of Configuration Server Proxies. (WBRT-13018)
The default placeholder is no longer displayed in the navigation bar if the unsuccessful login with the 401 Unauthorized response was manually modified to 200 Ok. (WBRT-12957)
The First and Last name of the current user is now displayed in the navigation bar. Previously, the username was displayed in the navigation bar. (WBRT-12370)
The Widget Management screen now displays the number of filtered widgets. Previously, the Widget Management screen displayed the total number of widgets, regardless of filtering. (WBRT-12341)
- Execute the upgrade script pulse_upgrade_09.0.004.00.
See upgrade to 9.0.004 for more information.