Genesys Pulse Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
- The Line Widget now includes:
- Time interval controller options: 15 min, Hour, and Day
- Tooltip with value
- Ability to set limit of widgets per user.
- Ability to hide statistics on template level. Genesys Pulse does not display hidden statistics on widgets, although it uses them in formula calculations.
- New templates:
- Chat Agent Activity
- Chat Queue Activity
- Email Agent Activity
- Template updates:
- New hidden statistics with enabled User Data is now added to Agent Login template for Service Type, Customer Segment, Service Sub Type, and Business Result metrics calculations. User Data examples now added to Agent Login template.
- Minor updates to Agent KPIs, Agent Group Status, and Chat Queue KPI templates.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
To receive latest statistic definitions, before you import an updated
pulse_statistics.cfg, confirm that the Stat Server application options do not have following sections:
To make sure these definitions are correct, you must
remove these sections manually
if they exist before you import
After switching between Genesys Pulse and other GAX plug-ins, you can now scroll as expected, starting with GAX 220.127.116.11. Previously, scrolling might be slower than expected and you had to reload the page. (WBRT-5589)
You can now continue to use your dashboard after you try to reset it to the default dashboard. Previously, if you did not have privileges to change your own Person object, the selected dashboard stopped functioning. (WBRT-5480)
Thresholds in Line chart are no longer lost when another action, such as Statistic selection, is performed in another chart. (WBRT-5402)
The grid sort direction no longer changes when you change your browser tab or new data arrives. Previously starting with GAX 8.5.210.06, the sort direction might have changed. (WBRT-5439)
Genesys Pulse now shows data in the Agent Login template for the Service Type, Customer Segment, Service Sub Type, and Business Result metrics with default settings. Previously to see these metrics in your report data, you had to clone the Agent Login template, edit the Current Status metric and select the User Data check-box, and then create a new widget from your cloned template. (WBRT-5354)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.