Genesys Pulse Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
Pulse now includes the ability to filter rows in the Grid Widget and Data View by column to display the current agent status even if the
Show Agent State Iconis enabled for this statistic.
- A link to GAX is no longer displayed for users who have only Pulse privileges.
You can now pin the
Namecolumn in the Grid Widget as defined by the Display Options.
Namecolumn is now always pinned in the Data View.
- Pulse now provides an Alert Widget template. It allows you to create and configure an Alert widget to monitor all widgets alerts from a single panel, which provides a notification center for multiple dashboards.
- You can propagate template changes to user's widgets without recreating the existing widgets from scratch. Pulse asks you to propagate changes when you save updates to the template if there are any widgets based on that template.
- A dark theme is now available for the Wallboard in fullscreen mode.
- Pulse now supports working in multiple data centers with traffic minimized between sites for disaster recovery purposes.
- The transpose mode is now added to the Line Chart view and for Line Widget.
pull-collectorfolder, for internal use only, is now included in the installation folder.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Pulse no longer has memory leakage when you switch between tabs. (WBRT-8661)
Autoplay functionality in KPI and Donut widgets now continues to function when you switch between pages. (WBRT-8520)
Pulse now correctly displays statistics with different formats and values on line widgets. Previously, the statistics might have been incorrectly scaled. (WBRT-8355)
Pulse now requires a minimum version 8 of JRE. (WBRT-8322)
All Pulse tabs and windows within the same browser log out and in simultaneously, which prevents you from creating malfunctioning or losing widgets or tabs. (WBRT-8596)
Scroll bars in Grid Widget and Data View have an updated style are now hidden when they are not needed. (WBRT-6881)
The Callback template is no longer provided, because it is only supported in Genesys Engage cloud. (WBRT-8511)
You can now successfully save template changes after a series of edits including renaming and overwriting the template. Previously in this scenario, Pulse displayed a
TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND message. (WBRT-8502)
Your changes to the Grid widget settings are now preserved after you edit the widget. Previously, settings such as column width and filter were reset to their default values. (WBRT-8304)
You can no longer perform any actions while the Pulse DB is unavailable. Previously when you performed actions, you might lose widgets and tabs that you previously created. (WBRT-8424)
When Configuration Server is stopped, Pulse now shows a
Service unavailable message after you reload a page. Previously in this scenario, Pulse displayed an empty screen. (WBRT-8625)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.