Genesys Pulse Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Ability to track the number of dashboards and widgets used by supervisors with additional information related to the widgets (last modified date) in a consolidated view.
- Enhancements to the Wallboard display mode, including the ability to display broadcast information to its audience with a new text widget type. The new text widget can be displayed as a news feed ticker and edited by Administrators.
- Improved responsiveness of the Wallboard KPI widget.
- Ability to display additional visualizations based on a new modular mechanism that supports new visualization plugins.
- Ability to embed custom links to any third-party website in the Navigation bar.
- Ability to manually specify which Collector (and indirectly, which Stat Server) is used to calculate the statistics of a predefined templates. This saves you the trouble of defining all the same statistics on different collector units (Collector and Stat Server). You can also manually specify Collector for certain widgets.
- Virtualization of the process - Docker ready.
- Support for Windows Server 2016 operating system. See the Supported Operating Environment: Solution Reporting page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Support for the following databases. See the Supported Operating Environment: Solution Reporting page for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- MS SQL Server 2014
- MS SQL Server 2016 Enterprise Edition
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Now service /api/plugins/wbrt/health does not check any Collectors in configuration. Therefore, this service can be used for Load Balancing. (WBRT-9309)
The Wait Time statistic in widgets created from the Queue KPIs template now shows proper values. Previously, values shown could be up to two times larger than the correct values.
During the upgrade, you must remove the [Total_Queue_Wait_Time] section from Stat Server options before you import the pulse_statistics.cfg file. (WBRT-9277)
After you make edits in the IFrame widget, changes are now correctly applied to both regular and expanded views. (WBRT-9276)
The IFrame widget now closes automatically when you close the dashboard. Previously, Expanded IFrame widget might stay open in such cases. (WBRT-9275)
The Current AWT statistic in widgets created from the Queue KPIs template now has a correct value.
During the upgrade, you must remove the [CurrAvgCallWaitingTime] section from Stat Server options before you import the pulse_statistics.cfg file. (WBRT-9204)
The alert widget preserves its size even if it was resized on the dashboard. (WBRT-9199)
The value specified for the threshold in an alert configuration is included to the interval for this alert. Therefore, if thresholds for Green and Orange are specified to the same value, any values will be shown with the alert. Previously, in such cases, the exact value specified for Green and Orange thresholds was shown without any alerts. (WBRT-9019)
In multi site configurations, Quick updates now work on all sites where configured. Previously in such scenarios, Quick updates might not work on one or more sites. (WBRT-8891)
The Cancel button now works correctly in the Move To dialog. Previously, the button closed the dialog, but did not stop the moving process. (WBRT-8848)
Genesys logo and icons are updated according to the recent branding. The color palettes are not yet updated. (WBRT-8826)
Shared Wallboard or Dashboard properties are now properly updated. Previously, some properties — such as colors in the header and state of an alert notifications were not updated on the shared Wallboard or Dashboard. (WBRT-8797)
Items can now be successfully selected on touch screen computers using the mouse. Previously, in Google Chrome browser, items could not be selected by the mouse on touch screen computers. (WBRT-8072)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.108.01.