Interaction Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now configure the minimum TLS protocol level for client connections and connections to other servers. Refer to the following page for more information: Advanced TLS.
- You can now set an Integrated Capture Point (ICP) to stopped mode by changing the state of the corresponding configuration object to disabled; changing the state to enabled restarts the inbound cycle of the ICP.
- You can now set the minimum TLS protocol level for the Web Service Capture Point by configuring the option <sec-protocol> in the section <settings> of the Capture Point object.
- Interaction Server now provides routing-related KPI counters that you can access using the built-in health service (health port) and monitor using the built-in KPI monitor.
- A new STANDARD-level log message, 30005, indicates when Interaction Server is ready to process clients connections and requests.
- The option max-interactions-per-snapshot now supports values up to 10,000.
- The option delivering-timeout now allows a minimum value of 1 (one second).
- Note: Any action related to this timer might not occur until a few seconds after expiration.
- The option submit-timer-interval now supports values up to 60,000 (milliseconds).
- Support for the following operating systems. See the Supported Operating Environment: eServices page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Windows Server 2016
- CentOS Linux 7
- Support for the following databases. See the Supported Operating Environment: eServices page for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- PostgreSQL 10
- PostgreSQL 9.6
- Oracle 12c R2 RAC
- Oracle 12c R2
- MS SQL Server Cluster 2016 with AlwaysOn
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Interaction Server now correctly displays SQL statistics when you are viewing the Health monitor using your web browser. Previously, these statistics might not have displayed because of special characters that were not properly encoded in the JSON data. (IXN-103)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.201.05.