|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Voice Platform Media Control Platform Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- GIR call recording can now continue even if the public key recording certificate has expired. This feature is enabled by default, and configured by this option:
- Section: mpc
- Valid values: 0 (false), 1 (true)
- Default value: 1
- Takes effect: Immediately
- Now you can use the option curlredirect to control how HTTP redirects are handled, so that HTTP redirection can function properly.
- Section: fm
- Default value: 1
- 1 (default) - Enables HTTP redirection by libcurl.
- 0 - Disables HTTP redirection by libcurl. Specify to allow MCP to do the redirection.
- Takes effect: At start/restart.
- Enable or disable HTTP redirects. If it is disabled, MCP will perform redirections whenever necessary.
- Support for the following operating systems. See the Genesys Media Server page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- CentOS Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7
- Genesys Media Server now supports Apple's HTTP Live streaming (draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-16) subset of features. Media Server can now play media and master playlists of the type On-Demand, Event and Live.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Media Control Platform now can play back all the MP3 recording files generated from a Full Call Recording. (GVP-23130)
MCP no longer terminates, under heavy loads, when a DTMF arrives between the playstop and its notification to the CMAPI layer. (GVP-23127)
Media Control Platform now corrects a duplicated user=phone in the Refer-To header, when performing a transfer and the destination is a tel: URI. (GVP-23055)
Media Control Platform no longer buffers DTMF input during voicemail recording in an active ASR session, causing digits to propagate to the next logical page. (GVP-23033)
Media Control Platform now correctly processes RTP DTMF events that arrive at 10 ms intervals. Previously, MCP did not process the all DTMF events that arrived at 10ms duration from the caller (a remote peer). (GVP-23022)
Media Control Platform now correctly sends the content-type application/json to RP. (GVP-22968)
Media Control Platform no longer terminates in a race condition when an RTCP application packet arrives while MCP is tearing down the corresponding call. (GVP-22948)
Media Control Platform no longer logs this unnecessary warning: Recognition session does not exist. (GVP-22908)
Media Control Platform now calculates NAL size correctly as required by the H.264 video standard. (GVP-22896)
Media Control Platform no longer terminates when a DTMF is entered immediately after a no-input timer was triggered. (GVP-22863)
Media Control Platform no longer fails to post recordings to S3 due to a mismatched signature. (GVP-22862)
Media Control Platform no longer terminates when <ruleref> contains a <tag> in a DTMF grammar, and an on-board DTMF recognizer is used. (GVP-22861)
Media Control Platform support of pause/resume recording functionality for GIR recording now works correctly for a "mono" recording file. Previously, a pause in a "mono" recording lasted only 4 seconds, even when the original duration was longer. (GVP-22730)
Media Control Platform no longer logs successive file open failed errors related to an MSML play request. (GVP-22406)
Media Control Platform no longer terminates unexpectedly when a transfer is terminated immediately after it was started. (GVP-21467)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 18.104.22.168.