Voice Platform Media Control Platform Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Media Control Platform (MCP) now supports two new security parameters specific to Nuance Server (version 10.2 and above). The supported parameters are swirec.secure_context and swirec.mute_wcr. According to Nuance's requirement, MCP sends the swirec.secure_context parameter in the RECOGNIZE and DEFINE-GRAMMAR requests; and swirec.mute_wcr in the RECOGNIZE request only.
- Note: MCP continues to send all other swirec.* parameters in the SET-PARAMS request.
- The description for the codec option in the [mpc] section within the MCP XML file now provides additional information about the order of codecs that MCP offers.
- The description for the record.appenduniqueid option in the [MSML] section within the MCP XML file now includes additional information about the exact MSML Dialog Based recording.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
MCP no longer encounters a race condition at the transport layer which, previously, could result in call leg rejections. (GVP-23926)
During a 'hold and resume' scenario in a Genesys Interaction Recording (GIR) call, MCP no longer fills the recording with silence beyond the expected time regardless of the 'Music on Hold' setting. (GVP-23914, GVP-23877)
MCP now correctly masks the DTMF inputs in the MCP logs in a scenario when the bargein option is set to false.
Previously, MCP did not mask the DTMF input received during an announcement playback. (GVP-23894)
MCP now correctly masks the DTMF inputs in the MCP logs in a scenario when the mask_sensitive_data option is set to true and when a grammar composed with a specific DIGIT rule is defined in the VXML. (GVP-23891)
When the mask_sensitive_data option is set to true, MCP now correctly masks the DTMF inputs in the MCP logs in specific scenarios.
Previously, MCP did not mask the DTMF inputs when an internal DTMF recognizer and grammar files were used or when ASR with MRCPv2 was used. (GVP-23838)
MCP no longer terminates during a bargein event while playing a non-bargein prompt. (GVP-23825)
MCP no longer enters into an error loop when there is a page fetch failure while initializing the main VXML application. (GVP-23747)
MCP installed through RPM no longer becomes unresponsive when performing a graceful Stop/Stop through the Solution Control Server (SCS). (GVP-23746)
MCP now correctly uploads the unencrypted recorded files (in .wav format) to the newly created S3 buckets.
Previously, this did not happen when:
- The option msml.record.amazonsignedpayload was set to true.
- There was a redirection in the POST or PUT requests.
MCP no longer terminates unexpectedly when the Service Quality Analysis (SQA) is enabled.
Previously, when SQA was enabled, there was a rare chance for MCP to terminate unexpectedly. (GVP-23685)
MCP no longer generates errors if the VXML parameter gvp:audioinexp evaluates an empty expression. MCP now correctly validates the empty expression and waits for user input. (GVP-23652)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 220.127.116.11.