Genesys Rules System Rules Authoring Tool Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Automatic Protocol Detection Override—You can use the new deploy-method configuration option to override the automatic detection of the protocol that is used to construct the "callback" URL used by GRE to fetch the DRL. Previously, when deploying from GRAT to GRE, GRAT autoamtically detected whether it was running http or https, and used that protocol in the URL construction. However, when running through an ELB, GRAT could sometimes incorrectly detect https, when the link between the ELB and GRAT server was http. GRE will use the selected method—either auto (default) or http or https—to connect with the GRAT server during rule package deployment.
- Unlocking Rules—An Unlock Rule option has been added to the Options drop-down menu to enable users to unlock and work with a rule that they themselves had previously locked in different browser session. Previously, the rule remained locked until the session timeout was applied.
- Enable/Disable Nested Solutions—In GRS 220.127.116.11, a new feature—Nested Solutions Business Hierarchy—was added. This enables an authorized user to create a new rule package anywhere in the business hierarchy. Because some customers might want to restrict their users to creating rule packages only under the Solution node, in release 18.104.22.168 a new configuration option—enable-nested-solutions—has been implemented to allow users to enable or disable this feature. Disabling this feature is recommended for iWD users.
- Option name—enable-nested-solutions
- Valid values—true/false
- Default value—true
- Description—Controls whether users can create new rule packages under any node in the hierarchy. For iWD, it is recommended to set this option to false.
- Localization Support—This release supports localization into French Canadian (FRC).
- GRE Compatibility—This release of GRAT depends on Genesys Rules Engine 22.214.171.124. Users should install this GRE to enable all GRAT functionality.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Login security has been further hardened against cross-site scripting attack. (GRS-2624)
Previously, if a rule was locked, GRAT users were still able to add conditions/actions and make changes to the contents, even though when they attempted to save the update, an error was correctly generated saying that the rule was locked. Now, it is not possible to enter any changes to a locked rule. (GRS-2617)
Special characters are now supported in Rule Package descriptions. (GRS-2605)
Column widths in the GRAT Audit Tab can now be altered normally. Previously, the width of the last two columns could not be altered. (GRS-2579)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199.
The following table lists the languages supported by this release.