Genesys Rules System Rules Authoring Tool Release Notes
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A status monitor—status.jsp—has been added to GRS to allow load balancers to easily monitor heartbeat/status of GRAT and GRE servers without creating new user sessions for each status request. Example—http://<host>:port/genesys-rules-authoring/status.jsp returns the following simple strings representing current status:
- SYSTEM_STATUS_OK—System is OK.
- SYSTEM_STATUS_CONFIG_SERVER_NOT_CONNECTED—Unable to connect to primary/backup Configuration Server.
- SYSTEM_STATUS_DB_INITIALIZING—Currently initializing repository.
- SYSTEM_STATUS_DB_NOT_CONNECTED—Unable to connect to or access repository database.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
A problem with Database Parameter type in GRAT, because of which parameter values were not successfully fetched from the database, has been corrected. Previously, this might require the user to log in several times to see the parameter values. (GRS-2793)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.17.