Genesys Rules System Rules Authoring Tool Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of Genesys Rules System Rules Authoring Tool.
- Deployment Enhancements—More details are now available to the user when deploying to a cluster. These details show the deployment status and deployment times of each node in the cluster. Click here for more information.
- Decision Table Enhancements—Users can now easily reorder the rows within a decision table. A new configuration option allows the administrator to set the order of evaluation (top to bottom or bottom to top). Click here for more information.
- Repository Performance Enhancement for Oracle 11 users—For Oracle users, a performance enhancement is available that is enabled only when you create a new database repository when initially installing or migrating to 8.5.0. Click here for more information.
- Java runtime changes—GRAT requires the Java JDK during installation, but only requires the JRE once it is deployed and running in an application server such as Tomcat, JBOSS or IBM WebSphere.
- Single Sign-On—GRAT now participates in the Genesys Single Sign-On (SSO) framework where deployment takes place to a Genesys Engage cloud SSO environment. When GRAT is deployed into this environment, GRAT users will log in once to the portal. If they choose GRAT, they will bypass the GRAT login screen if they are still authenticated. Note that this feature does not apply for Genesys on-premise customers deploying GRS. Some additional configuration options have been implemented to support this feature. Click here for more information.
- Support for Internet Explorer 10 and 11.
Corrections and Modifications
This release also includes the following corrections or modifications:
Start dates in the Simulated Time of test scenarios are now processed correctly where differences between user-selected timezones and server timezones exist. (GRS-2113)
GRAT now prevents deployment if the Configuration Server connection is down. This is necessary to permit GRAT to perform a cross-check of rules against the business hierarchy. (GRS-2260)
Minor problems with resizing of the browser window that previously caused certain buttons to become hidden have been corrected. (GRS-1340)
Decision tables can now be exported as XLS spreadsheets as well as XML files when the Genesys Rules Authoring Tool is deployed on WebSphere. (ER# 276512936)