Predictive Routing - Agent State Connector Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|08/23/2018||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This is a general release for this component. For availability of this release, contact your Genesys representative. This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now configure Agent State Connector (ASC) to monitor the StatAgentOccupancy Stat Server statistic. Statistics monitoring requires you to configure ASC and might require you to add the statistic and the time profile to Stat Server. (Optional) Configure ASC to Monitor Statistics provides complete instructions for configuring this functionality.
- You can now configure ASC to monitor a subset of the total list of agent groups present in agent profiles. ASC ignores all groups except those listed in the new include-groups configuration option. To monitor all groups, leave the option value empty (the default setting). (PRR-3063)
- You can now choose to have ASC ignore the following unsupported ASCII characters: [Space], -, <, >. To have ASC remove the specified characters from Agent Profile schema column names, but add the affected columns to the schema, set the new ignore-ascii-characters option to true. If you set the option to false (the default value), columns with the specified characters in the column name are omitted from the schema.
- NOTE: Columns with column names that include other unsupported characters continue to be omitted from the schema. For a complete list of unsupported characters, see Configuring Agent Profiles. (PRR-2949)
- You can now configure ASC to monitor a subset of the total list of skills present in agent profiles. ASC ignores all skills except those listed in the new include-skills configuration option. To monitor all skills, leave the option value empty (the default setting). (PRR-2948)
- ASC now supports a connection to Stat Server running in single-server mode, without a backup. Previously ASC would connect only to Stat Server running as part of a primary-backup high availability (HA) pair. (PRR-2758)
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.012.01.