Default Value: generic-media
- applebc-session: Apple Business Chat.
- genesys-chat: WhatsApp.
- fbm-session: Facebook Messenger.
- fbp-session: Facebook Public.
- generic-media: Other media.
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Specifies the name of the media source that the channel works with.
Genesys Driver for use with Genesys Hub Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for InviteToChat ESP request. This method allows initiation of outbound chat sessions from a strategy and sending WhatsApp notification templates to customers. The InviteToChat request is an invitation for a customer who is using voice IVR interaction to switch to Chat or Messaging and continue the conversation. (MSGA-2403)
- A new configuration option, media-origin, that specifies the media origin assigned to interactions that are created by InviteToChat requests and submitted to Interaction Server by Chat Server. (MSGA-2339)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The driver now correctly processes header cookies for HTTP responses received from Hub. (MSGA-2351)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.1.004.08.
This page was last edited on January 28, 2020, at 11:13.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!