Configuration Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Configuration Server now supports:
- Oracle 19c database with Oracle client 12.x. You can choose to use the alternative version of Oracle client as described in the Database Connectivity Guide.
- Oracle 19c RAC database. See the Framework page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- Support for the Red Hat Enterprise Linux AP 8 and virtualization (KVM) in Red Hat 8 operating system. See the Framework page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems. (MFWK-22397)
- Support for MS SQL Server 2019 on Windows and Linux, and with optional use of ODBC 13 client on Windows. See the Framework page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases. (MFWK-21777)
- Master Configuration Server now supports optional restrictions on a number of linked items that can be added/removed from properties of configuration objects in a single request. This applies to changes in Agent Group, Place Group, Access Group, Place, DN Group, and Folder objects that have fields linking other objects there. (MFWK-22935)
- Configuration Server Proxy (CSProxy) now provides local redundancy against prolonged failure/unavailability of the master Configuration Server. This allows you to start/restart local CSProxy using configuration database in read-only mode. If you activate this mode, it will:
- Provide automated fallback to the Configuration Server Proxy startup process to use configured persistent storage when the master Configuration Server isn't available after a number of tries.
- Ensure that the Configuration Server Proxy is still able to start up and serve its clients with the last known configuration.
- For further details, refer to Deployment Guide. To enable this feature, start Configuration Server Proxy with the command-line option -proxy-persistent-mode. The other related options are:
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 184.108.40.206.
This page was last edited on June 26, 2020, at 17:32.