Configuration Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Configuration Server now supports indefinite locking of an account when a user repeatedly enters incorrect authentication credentials. To enable this functionality, set the [security-authentication-rules].account-lockout-mode option to 1 at Tenant-level. The administrator can unlock the account manually by:
- Changing the password for the user.
- Enabling force password reset for the user.
- Setting the [security-authentication-rules].account-override-lockout option to true at User-level, which overrides the account lockout for that user.
- For more information about the account-lockout-mode and account-override-lockout options, see Framework 8.5 Configuration Options Reference Manual. (MFWK-21594)
- Support for Oracle 18c database with Oracle client 12.x. You can choose to use the alternative version of Oracle client as described in the Database Connectivity Guide. (MFWK-21732)
- As of 05/28/2019, Configuration Server supports Oracle 18c RAC database. (MFWK-21747)
- See the Framework page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide page for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.
This page was last edited on September 3, 2019, at 05:33.