Frontline Advisor Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions|
Frontline Advisor is platform-independent software. You can deploy the installation package on any operating system that Frontline Advisor supports.
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Updates to Oracle and MS SQL Server Database Support—See the Advisors Platform Release Note for information about support for additional versions of both Oracle and MS SQL Server database software. (PLT-8244, PLT-8206, PLT-8141)
- CentOS Support—Support for CentOS Linux 7.6 operating system. See the Pulse Advisors page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems. (PLT-8144, PLT-8141)
- OpenJDK Support—Support for OpenJDK 11. (PLT-8190)
- Oracle JDK Support—Support for Oracle Java 11. (PLT-8280)
- Update to Apache Tomcat Support—See the Advisors Platform Release Note or the Pulse Advisors page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for information about support for a newer version of Apache Tomcat. (PLT-8236)
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.003.04.