|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Apple Business Chat Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This is the initial release of Apple Business Chat Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition, a component of Genesys Messaging Apps.
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The plugin now supports Apple Business Chat interactive responses. Agents can use the following interactive responses when in chat interactions with customers:
- Apple Pay
- Custom Extension (referred to by Apple as Custom Interactive Message or Custom Message Extension)
- Date Picker
- List Picker
- ImportantAgents cannot modify Apple Pay credit card lists, shipping options list, shipping and billing addresses, and other Apple Pay attributes. Customers must provide this information using their Apple device.
- The plugin supports the following features:
- Contact and chat history
- Standard Response Library
- Text messages
- Transfer to other agents
- Typing notifications for customer devices
- Support for the following operating systems. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.19.